sloppy corn mix? what' the best way to make one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveSpiceMaster

sloppy corn mix? what' the best way to make one ?, what the best sloppy corn mix you've come across?

Triturus

Just pop the contents of a tin into a liquidiser, give a quick blast and Bobs your uncle. Or if still available you can buy Green Giant already pureed

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
A couple of tins in the liquidiser, plus a handfull of chilli hemp[;)]

Adds a bit of colour with the hemp, and an extra bit of flavour[:T]

totality14

some one used to do one was brill but if you cant find it go to one of these chinese whole salers they do dried corn grind it up then add water great im winter

nobby478

miserable old ....
I think the mashed up Green Giant one is called 'Creamed Corn' It makes brilliant Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn soup, so I always look out for it....haven't been able to find it for some years. Which is a pity as somehow it tastes better than pureeing up a can yourself. Presumably it would be more interesting to the fish too ????

Mutley

Like the rest, i liquidise mine and add bread crumbs as well, makes for cheap effective ground bait......
Tench & Bream love the stuff

12f2004

Liquidise in a blender but leave the 'bits' poor into a plastic bottle as it is or add scopex or vanilla essence.Give it a good shake and leave in the fridge overnight....
Don't add the flavour in the blender or your kn@ckers may end up in the blender also[;)]!! the smell lingers!![;)]Says I with the high pitched voice[;)]

On the bank you can use out of the cup in shallower swims but find it best over feeder pellet in the feeder, hair-rigged corn....Absolutely deadly!

I like the added chile hemp idea. I've got some crushed red chile, might add that and give it a try!!

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Originally posted by FiveSpiceMaster
what the best sloppy corn mix you've come across?

My Kellog's Cornflakes breakfast on Saturday morning, which Dearly-Beloved prepares for me before she goes to work, which means it's sat on the kitchen table for three hours before I crawl out from under the duvet.

The Tench and Bream in the local pond love it, but please don't tell her......... [:D]

Last edited:

medaluk

Originally posted by 12f2004

Don't add the flavour in the blender or your kn@ckers may end up in the blender also[;)]!! the smell lingers!![;)]Says I with the high pitched voice[;)]

Visit a bootsale and pick yourself up a blender for a couple of quid, then you can do what you want without reprisals [:W][:W]

Status
Not open for further replies.