Slimslappermania Results

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Can you send me slims address so I can post my pools money directly and avoid costly travel etc[:D]

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
since this is the day before the festival could you take me off the reserve please

ecky1972

silent assasin
going to have to pull me and mick out of this as cant be 100% sure will have transport mate sorry

Last edited:

Happy Slapper

Originally posted by Happy Slapper

**UPDATE**

Lake is booked. I will require a deposite of 10 by 1st April. Send gift via paypal to Roballylewis@live.co.uk

Right lads and lasses her we go. Slim and I are organising a trip to Woodlands in Thirsk hopefully on Partridge lake for Friday 26th April 2013. First 20 anglers get a place and we will have reserves. A deposit will be required as lake must be booked before hand. Nothings booked as yet, but I will update the thread as things develop. Peg fee is about 10 and pools will be 5 to make it a nice round 15.

More details to follow, but lets start to drum up interest. If we get 20 reserves we'll look to book Skylark as well[:)]

1. Happy Slapper (Paid)
2. Slim Jim (Paid)
3. Mr. Bite (Paid)
4. Cannyatton (paid)
5. Silverman
6. REECE (Paid)
7. Jimmy
8. Inline (Paid)
9. Fletch
10. Scary
11. lobba
12. Tackle whore
13. Budgie698 (Paid)
14. Ray Pert (Paid)
15. Jarrow lad
16. Brad Mc
17. Kev D (Paid)
+ pools
18. Bobby Nash (Paid)
+pools
19. nobbie the perch basher
20. Duncan (Paid)

Reserves:
1. Ronny
2. Jack Smart
3. Bri Cross

Happy Slapper

Originally posted by Happy Slapper

**UPDATE**

Lake is booked. I will require a deposite of 10 by 1st April. Send gift via paypal to Roballylewis@live.co.uk

Right lads and lasses her we go. Slim and I are organising a trip to Woodlands in Thirsk hopefully on Partridge lake for Friday 26th April 2013. First 20 anglers get a place and we will have reserves. A deposit will be required as lake must be booked before hand. Nothings booked as yet, but I will update the thread as things develop. Peg fee is about 10 and pools will be 5 to make it a nice round 15.

More details to follow, but lets start to drum up interest. If we get 20 reserves we'll look to book Skylark as well[:)]

1. Happy Slapper (Paid)
2. Slim Jim (Paid)
3. Mr. Bite (Paid)
4. Cannyatton (paid)
5. Silverman
6. REECE (Paid)
7. Jimmy
8. Inline (Paid)
9. Fletch
10. Scary
11. lobba
12. Tackle whore