SkySports Super 6

Robwooly

I have to admit the big fat 0 yesterday was NOT a missed week for me, I was that bad :LOL:

Being a glass half full kind of guy I realise catching you guys up is not going to happen but the 6 correct scores next week should make up for it a bit :ROFLMAO:

62tucker

Site Supporter
I have to admit the big fat 0 yesterday was NOT a missed week for me, I was that bad :LOL:

Being a glass half full kind of guy I realise catching you guys up is not going to happen but the 6 correct scores next week should make up for it a bit :ROFLMAO:
I was joined 2nd on yesterday round. With 2 points. 🤣. Shared 1st only 4 points. I maybe need 6 correct scores till the end of season.
Don’t forget winner gets a year’s subscription 👍🏼

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Was a chance for the leader to pull away or for someone to close the gap. As we all know nothing about football it's all still to play for.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Really close at the top. Only a few rounds left I would guess.
Site subs paid for the winner. Good luck lads.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
@Simon R could be getting free membership, what a time to throw in a couple of correct scores. Sunday will be last round. Good luck to all, hope we have another league next season.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Very easy to balls it up - will Man City be fielding a reserve team?
They got more important things to worry about and Everton need a win to be in contention for a European spot
Ditto Man Utd - although Wolves have nowt to play for
After a really dull season there might be a little bit of final day drama

Simon

62tucker

Site Supporter
Is it definitely finished ?as not sure if in the past they have carried on till play off and champion league have finished.

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
I finished 6th, Annette is my other half, I asked her to sign up to super 6 for me and she did but in her name lol. Joint top for correct scores predicted so didn't do too badly.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
I am sworn to secrecy by the Official Secrets Act so i am not at liberty to tell you who i am
Just to say i finished in Top3 and my name isn't Simon or Wayne

But you aint seen me ;)

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Just to add enjoyed that bit of fun well done winner can we do it again next season

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
I think you will mate, they must have seen how well it's gone this year. It went right down to the wire. Really good fun. (y)

Simon R

Site Supporter
It always runs more smoothly when there's no money involved
I remember the one at work two seasons ago - thirty odd interested, with umpteen different suggestions of how to distribute the money (monthly winners etc) and then when it came to paying the money (only a tenner) numbers dropped to ten.

Simon