SkySports Super 6

Simon R

Site Supporter
For anybody who isn't aware the Super 6 is your chance to prove you're an expert when it comes to predicting the outcome of football matches.

Each round Sky selects six matches and all you have to do is predict the final score - 5 points if you get it dead right, 2 points if you get the result correct

To make it more interesting you can set up a league to see how you're doing alongside your friends.
I don't know if anyone's interested in taking part but I've set up a league for this season

Go to Super 6 | Home
Log-in or register, then go to 'Leagues' and enter this pin number 6BQNNB

It's all totally free so just a bit of fun - and you can discover just how rubbish you are as a pundit :p :p

Simon

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
I've just entered Under my wifes name who was already registered on Super 6

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Simon is the "super 6" same as the one on sky sports news channel with Jeff Stelling? if so that is free and if you get 6 correct scores you win £250,000 or if some other lucky bugger has got same scores its shared. :unsure:

Simon R

Site Supporter
Yep that's the one - and yes you could win £250,000 - the chances of it happening must be pretty slim though
And there's the 'golden goal' (time of first goal in any of the six matches) to help prevent the money being shared.
Just follow the link I posted

Simon

62tucker

Site Supporter
Come on all football fans and other. Sign up for the super 6. Free to enter and anyone can win £250,000 and free subscriptions to the winner of the maggotdrowners league.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Need 1st prediction in by 3pm today lads and lasses.
Free to enter. Simple to do. Even non football fans just guess the scores.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Non-football fans would probably have done better last weekend :p :p
Still open for people to join - you just obviously won't score points for games already played.

Simon