Wednesday 5th SEPTEMBER MAKINS,,WOLVEY,Nr COVENTRY

Thursday 6th SEPTEMBER SPRINGWOOD FISHERY, MELBOURNE, DERBYSHIRE

Friday 7th SEPTEMBER WILLOW LAKES, FOSTON, GRANTHAM, LINCS

Sunday 9th SEPTEMBER NORTH SCARLE DUCK FARM, NORTH SCARLE, LINCS

Monday 10th SEPTEMBER BRAMPTON STRAIGHT MILE, ANSTON,SHEFFIELD

Tuesday 11th SEPTEMBER LAKE VIEW, HOLWELL. MELTON MOWBRAY

Wednesday 12th SEPTEMBER PORTLAND WATERS, FLINTHAM, NOTTS

Thursday 13th SEPTEMBER WILLOW LAKES , FOSTON, GRANTHAM, LINCS

Any help will be appreciated. More information if required can be obtained by emailing Chris Here

dirk

Site Supporter
If you see this guy, ask him how many he caught at the South Cerney Festival off an end peg [:p][}:)][:D]

Jason.jpg

Sorry Jason [:D]

Big Brian

OK Dirk...let us know how he did or better still .. Come on Jason.. you know you will get the coments one way or another

Big Brian

come on Dirk.... No fish can be bigger than Jason..... and if he did hook in to one the comments would be " oh dear ...a very big fish has taken my bait" or words to that effect!!!

aidbarringer

i just wonder who will win the big prize this year on the skylarks fishing fortnight and i wonder if it is going to be a close contest and it makes me think if there is going to be any big ons this year

dirk

Site Supporter
Adrian, if your pegged next to Jason lets hope his luck doesn't rub off on you [:D]

If Adrian and Jason are pegged near oneanother, I'm going to take some eardefenders and if they don't work, some gaffa tape.

duck catcher

Hi Jason, Amongst all your other jobs in fishing fortnight do you think you could drive the coach this year, because i dont know if you have heard from the biggun but i have bust my knee and have been off work since the begiining of July, so if you can fit it in you might get to go fishing
Tight lines The Duckcatcher (Chris )

Big Brian

In answer to Adrians question on who is going to win this year, you would have thought he would know that it is always the highest bribe that does it!!!!!

aidbarringer

hi brian what kind bof bribe will it take to make sure i win this year and will i need any led weights to do that

Big Brian

I don't think you can afford it Aid... But you could start and try on saturday night in the bar!!!!!!!!

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
UPDATE - Day 1 - Jasons Fishery Nottingham

A very nice venue with excellent owners, 21 anglers fished catching a combined weight of: 543lb 6oz.

Nice to meet up with some of the visitors and a few of the MD's from here.

Ably support by the Skylarks team and volunteers, some who have only handled a rod and fish for the first time.

Mega day - Thank you all

Peter
Anglers still wanted to help or assist - look forward to meeting some new faces.

mart123blue

life member
Site Supporter
still need to know what time me and dad need to turn up on Thurs. I will be travelling up from London, so hopefully not to early. we have booked a hotel and will also be helping out on Friday.

See you all soon.[:)]

Big Brian

It's Day two and Brian and the rest of the skylarks crew are in the bar(mainly all Kn******d) 271 lb of Carp ,Barbel Chub and Roach caught today at Straight mile fishery...... this is 70lb down on last year but there were 6 fewer guest due to transport and vollie difficulties.

The good news is that as we had a cracking day on Sunday we are 400lb up on the corresponding days from last year..
May this please continue... Off to lakeview today if we can stay awake.. it is now 5am and I have been up for an hour ...it must be the excitement (or the bladder responding to last nights intake.)

More info tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.