Skin it alive

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
It's a sick, sad world at times. And we have to pay to keep scum like that locked up? What a wonderful system we have here...NOT.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
But alas the Liberals and Human Rights brigade won't like that so the compromise is we bring back hard labour.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
But alas the Liberals and Human Rights brigade won't like that so the compromise is we bring back hard labour.

That won't be done either, he'll be demanding minimum wage. I was thinking along the lines of injecting battery acid into his veins, little by little.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Shoot him inna face twice... 2 with plastic rounds the twice more with hollow points

Blanks

Site Supporter
Words fail me, they really do. No generation has had it better than these days and yet we have crimes like this and the one yesterday with the copper being attacked with a machete, I just don't understand the level of violence and cruelty to absolute strangers.
I'm not a big fan of the death penalty, I thought we were above that these days but this is sickening and makes me feel five years on death row and hanging would send the right message to anyone contemplating such crimes.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Words fail me, they really do. No generation has had it better than these days and yet we have crimes like this and the one yesterday with the copper being attacked with a machete, I just don't understand the level of violence and cruelty to absolute strangers.
I'm not a big fan of the death penalty, I thought we were above that these days but this is sickening and makes me feel five years on death row and hanging would send the right message to anyone contemplating such crimes.
They probably have severe mental issues bought on by smoking weed. Many years ago those types would be put in secure mental units, nowadays deemed as degrading by liberal leftie do gooders, so they are not allowed to be punished, and left to be cared in the community. Its no wonder police go after soft targets like motorists as they feel its a waste of time hitting thugs as they get ridiculous sentences, if any.

Blanks

Site Supporter
obviously the medication is not working for everyone. Our town had a massive mental hospital and back in the forties employed 3000 people, now it's just a day care centre. These people are now out there in society, no wonder we get these crimes.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Interesting that Blanks and if you consider the size of need for mental health issues then and what is needed now it makes you wonder if any system would cope anyway.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I don’t give 2 fhooks if I was around when summat like this was happening you would have to shoot me to stop me helping that old lady, and no I’m not a keyboard warrior I’ve took some big bully’s out in my time might not have been legal or with my fists but hey wanna play rough let’s party ???