Skimmer and bream mix

MrBen

Site Supporter
Sonubaits bream feeder fished with corn over the top has always performed for me, or as others have said thatchers. The Sonubaits so natural sweet skimmer has also worked well for me, but is trickier to mix as its biscuit based not fishmeal.

smiffy

Site Supporter
Like Maesknoll I’d go for plenty of fishmeal. I don’t think commie fish can afford to be fussy such is the competition for food👍

jononcb

Summer time I will use 2 parts Sonubaits F1 dark and 1 part Thatchers.
Caught loads of Bream Skimmers on it in the last 3 years I been using it 👍

Simon R

Site Supporter
Two-thirds Boland Black Bream and one third anything with some fishmeal in it - all the carp groundbaits are basically the same so just go for the cheapest.

Simon

baggy

Mark Saunders
Tom thick black (original thatchers black) cut 50/50 with Tom Thick natural in the summer. Winter either 100% milled expander or 75% milled expander with 25% TT black

JLK

Im not 100% but I'm sure I got told that the original thatchers mix was a mix of sensas lake or sensas magic with some pre digested LT94 fishmeal of the day and another ground bait from the sillybaits range that they stopped making.
The new mix is a completely different pellet based mix now and nothing like the original so I'm told.