Skid Bung

Status
Not open for further replies.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Who uses skid bungs

Have you seen the new Seymo expanda skid bung, fits any size section bit pricy at 6.99 but well worth it if it stops you chipping your sections. thumbsup.gif

teepee.

kev coke

I use them mate but i use the prestons ones i have 3 diffrent sized ones and they are ona of the best things i have bought
yes they do stop your poole from getting chipped on the ends and stops anything going into your pole i never fish my pole without them now

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Yeah Tony, I bought 3 ordinary ones at 3.99 each to fit 5,6 and 7 sections of my Shimano.
Used them twice and found them good.
Now if I could only remember where I put them!!!

See ya

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Edited by - Ziptrev on 12 July 2002 01:23:15 AM

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Hi Kev.& Trev, hey that rhymes.
Iv'e not used the preston ones but i'm sure they're a good investment, and anyone who invests there hard earned cash on a pole should look into protecting that outlay,(IMO).
Trev going on the price of the ones you have they are probably the Drennan ones. they are the ones iv'e used in the past, i have 5 drennan ones which i'd doctored to fit my last 16m pole when i recently changed my pole i was disapointed to find that i could only utilise 2 of my old bungs so needed to invest in some new ones, i came across this new one from seymo that adjust's to any size by way of a screw and latex washer from 35mm to 50mm so you only need the one bung and if you change your pole there's no need buy new bungs, Gets a thumbs up from me.

teepee.

Status
Not open for further replies.