Six Million Dollar Man

TrickyD

Site Supporter
After seeing the image in Dave's "2 hours to go" thread got me thinking of the Six Million Dollar Man. Started to check online for DVD's , few and far between, and quite pricey. Anyone know if it is available on demand anywhere, or any links to affordable box sets ? 1974 it was first aired, probably before a lot on here were born, they don't know what they've missed.

HawkerMan

Site Supporter
After seeing the image in Dave's "2 hours to go" thread got me thinking of the Six Million Dollar Man. Started to check online for DVD's , few and far between, and quite pricey. Anyone know if it is available on demand anywhere, or any links to affordable box sets ? 1974 it was first aired, probably before a lot on here were born, they don't know what they've missed.
If you have a VPN and connect to the USA you can watch all 5 series.
Lots of free trials for VPNs so you can try for free.
Once I'd tried using a VPN I found it very useful so now pay for one (Surf Shark) it blocks all the adds on sites and great for streaming.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
If you have a VPN and connect to the USA you can watch all 5 series.
Lots of free trials for VPNs so you can try for free.
Once I'd tried using a VPN I found it very useful so now pay for one (Surf Shark) it blocks all the adds on sites and great for streaming.
Cheers, haven't a clue what you mean, a bit like a firestick ? :unsure:, I'll ask one of the kids.

HawkerMan

Site Supporter
Cheers, haven't a clue what you mean, a bit like a firestick ? :unsure:, I'll ask one of the kids.
A VPN stands for Virtual Private Network it's for connecting to the internet and hides your IP address once connected so you can't be tracked.
You can connect your lap top/PC and Tv to a VPN and run Firestick/Tv box with it .
You can connect and disconnect with one click.

yinski

Don,t bother its terrible. Loved it when i was a kid but iv'e seen it recently and it was awful...

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Don,t bother its terrible. Loved it when i was a kid but iv'e seen it recently and it was awful...
You're probably right. I copied Trumpton, Chigley and Camberwick Green from my brothers collection and shouldn't have bothered, the acting was quite wooden and the plots very childish.