Simple acts of kindness

Zerkalo

:love::love::love:
I'm pretty much in tears today from how kind a member of this forum has been.
A simple act of generosity and goodwill to a stranger can mean the world. I struggle to put into words what it means. It's brightened up my day no end.

So let this be a thread to thank everyone that helps other people. I only hope I can do the same for other people at some point.

:beer-toast1:

Total

Site Supporter
:love::love::love:
I'm pretty much in tears today from how kind a member of this forum has been.
A simple act of generosity and goodwill to a stranger can mean the world. I struggle to put into words what it means. It's brightened up my day no end.

So let this be a thread to thank everyone that helps other people. I only hope I can do the same for other people at some point.

:beer-toast1:

You're very welcome mate. (y) :)

......What did I do? :unsure::rolleyes::D:giggle:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
That simple act of kindness can go a long way, even if it's a quiet, reassuring word through a PM. It costs nothing except maybe a few minutes of time and I for one have been on the receiving end of such kindness as have many others. I think that's what makes this site different to the rest...the friendship. and kindness towards strangers.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I totally agree; I have been the recipient of many acts of kindness and generousity from my fellow 'Drowners' and as Zerkalo said, it would be nice to be able to 'give something back'. I am looking forward to the day when someone needs something and I am in a position to help.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I totally agree; I have been the recipient of many acts of kindness and generousity from my fellow 'Drowners' and as Zerkalo said, it would be nice to be able to 'give something back'. I am looking forward to the day when someone needs something and I am in a position to help.
I'm after a hinge for my freezer and haven't got a clue where to look, any ideas?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Get the model number off the plate that should be inside the freezer, stick it into a search and bingo! I went to the Zanussi home site but lots of others came up in the results. The hinges are horrendously expensive but you can get cheaper if you use a 'compatible type'

PAB

Site Supporter
I'm after a hinge for my freezer and haven't got a clue where to look, any ideas?
what is the model I am about to dump a fridge freezer photos would help. you have just missed a huge fridge festival in Edinburgh.

AdeB

Site Supporter
There have been so many posts that offer support to others in various ways, really nice to see. (y) (y) (y)