Simon R

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazalio

DAZ
hey si,jus been catching up on the posts I've been missing over the last few days and saw you are from the old boro!just wondering where abouts do you go to wet a line?recently I've only managed pool hopsital (my bro caught 4 rudd, bout 3/4oz and I caught three roach between three quarters and one and a half pound)

cheers,
ALIO

P.S are you on msn messenger?

Simon R

Site Supporter
hey daz

Well i didn't know there was much left in Poole Hospital Pond, I was there when we netted it twice and moved the fish to Hutton Rudby Ponds and the Tontine.(One of the carp we put in the Tontine and it came out last week at a shade over 20lb)

I'm in Stokesley AC, so I fish most of their matches (we're on Brafferton Ponds tomorrow)and also fish most of the local commercial fisheries,although I prefer the rivers when I can get on them (why are they always in flood on a weekend?)

Actually I'll probably have a couple of hours on the Swale up at Catterick after the Brafferton match tomorrow. Im also in Thornaby AC and was up at Ascot Ponds at Faceby last weekend, but I think our feathered friends have been 'fishing' up there too while it was shut cos there wasn't a lot of silver fish showing.

Anyway gonna finish knocking these pole rigs up and then get some sleep, catch you later.

Tight Lines

Simon

and yes - i'm on msn (and yahoo)

dazalio

DAZ
must of missed a few then because it's quite busy up there now.where is Ascot Ponds at faceby? I'm trying to find somewhere else other than poole hospital that I can get to easy.Add me on msn my address is just dazalio@hotmail.com.

CHEERS,
ALIO

Status
Not open for further replies.