Silly Question !!!! But

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Dave i know the Forum is going through changes at the moment and some things are not as they should be so this question is probably irrelevant and is just a minor glitch due to the changes.

90% of the pictures are not showing on the post's on my screen ??

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
[ Server Change - Update/url] teepee. Edited by - teepee on 13 September 2002 8:05:23 PM

MALC

DOH that wont load either LOL

Malc

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Hiya Malc no it wont work sorry, click on the topic on top of page,
Server Change-Update

teepee.

MALC

Sorted cheers TeePee

Malc

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
As told to me by Dave..............
quote:The MyPhoto, and a few others were on Subwebs which are mini webs built onto the main, these will be transfered over soon

So there you go!

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Malc,

Mission control is docked at the moment awaiting one of the Tekkies to come back to work icon_smile_big.gif

Part of the change over didn't go as smooth as anticipated and we fell slightly behind, consequently the guy that I am working with at the host's end is off work until tommorrow when all being well the final files can be transferred and configurations set.

All subwebs are not working because they are not transferred as yet which also includes the MyPhoto upload, the previous images will not show as a result of that which results in the .gif showing

Everything will be back to normal shortly - hang on what's normal? Were we ever normal? I think so it's everyone else thats not - By the powers of deduction I deduce that the minority are the normal ones icon_smile_big.gif

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.