Signals missed

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I was Following a little green car on my way home last night and I was cursing him for not indicating. My missus asked what were the bits sticking out of the car, I then realised........Semaphore indicators (not seen them for donkeys years). When I got closer I saw it was an old morris 1000.:oops:

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
I was coming home from work one Saturday morning approaching Tower bridge from the north side, to go across to the south side.
There is a no right turn sign before the bridge, and some idiot was stopped blocking the way and indicating to go right.

I pulled up behind flashing my lights and hooting, calling him all the names under the sun and cursing the day he was born.
As he turned right I looked up to see the bridge was closed and a sign informing traffic to turn right.
DOH!!!

Sportsman

Site Supporter
My first car was a Morris Minor with semaphore arms. I cost me £25.00. Wish I had it now ;)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
I was coming home from work one Saturday morning approaching Tower bridge from the north side, to go across to the south side.
There is a no right turn sign before the bridge, and some idiot was stopped blocking the way and indicating to go right.

I pulled up behind flashing my lights and hooting, calling him all the names under the sun and cursing the day he was born.
As he turned right I looked up to see the bridge was closed and a sign informing traffic to turn right.
DOH!!!
It could have been worse mate, it might have been Trogg in the car in front:oops:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Was behind a car the other day using hand signals as indicator had broke. Better than nothing I suppose. Sure I've had it in the past where my indicator has gone and I haven't realised right away. Reminds me of when I had an MR2 and everytime I wanted to flash the headlights to signal to someone, they had to pop up first.

Total

Site Supporter

DOH!!!

I remember that day well Paul, it was nice to meet you! :oops::D:ROFLMAO:.....Happy Christmas mate.....Regards to you and yours. (y)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Was behind a car the other day using hand signals as indicator had broke. Better than nothing I suppose. Sure I've had it in the past where my indicator has gone and I haven't realised right away. Reminds me of when I had an MR2 and everytime I wanted to flash the headlights to signal to someone, they had to pop up first.
I had a Nissan Sylvia like that, a real mi**e magnet:censored:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I've mentioned this before on here but sold my MR2 to a lad in Derby and then a few months later read this

Sure it's the same car (same faded tint to paintwork). They were a death trap being midengine rear wheel drive. Lucky lad!

Dave Spence

Site Supporter