Side tray with lid

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Has anyone tried knocking up their own lidded side tray with a lidded euro container, and if so, have you fitted a mini gas strut to keep the lid open?

Total

Site Supporter
About 3 years mark. Pole and box have changed since but I've just got into pole repairs so both my garbolinos will get an outing when we're allowed
^^ (y)....Am loving the innovative application of the original PUPPS arm for the use towards the pole roost...;):love:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^ Sounding/reading so like our Mr Zerkalo this evening.... :oops: :giggle:......What are we going to do with him Mick?:unsure::whistle:
He’s only a young lad Mark. It’ll be this lockdown mate. His weir will have some colour and it’ll be the perfect height for a bagging session and he can’t fish it. 🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
He’s only a young lad Mark. It’ll be this lockdown mate. His weir will have some colour and it’ll be the perfect height for a bagging session and he can’t fish it. 🤣🤣
^^ Thought the same our Mick....:)......I was so offended reading his earlier posts......I nearly 'flounced' out of the room!!:oops::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: