Sick World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzee

What is this world coming to... 3 people killed in Bishops Stortford last night, another gun crime [:(]

Mrs_Miggy

Its shocking!! Was that the one where the 3 year old was the only one left alive and 2 women critical in hospital.... it makes me ill!!
Especially after that young lad last week!
Hope they catch em!!

Mrs Newie

Young lad stabbed in spalding near were i live, makes you sick, not going to be able to walk down the street one day.

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
It'll never end until some form of discipline is again allowed to be dished out by parents and teachers.

Mrs Newie

But that will never happen now,

My mums a Primary Teacher and if a young child falls down in the playground and hurts themself your not allowed to comfort then and give then a hug or put a plaster on, because you can get taken to court, Pathetic !!!

Last edited:

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
On our local news last night, it said over a hundred, under 9s have been excluded from school and nursery in the last 12 months, for violent attacks on teachers, now that tells you something is radically wrong with our Country.

Mrs Newie

Really does make you think, the pupils can hit the teachers but they cant discipline them if they get attacked !!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
In yesterday's Mirror a drug dealer in Northern Ireland was a victim of a vigilante attack and was publicly tarred and feathered
Now I'm not one to condone violence but I must say I had a little chuckle when reading about it [:D]

He had been reported several times to the Police prior but they apparently did nothing about him, hence the attack

Full story here

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
sod the tar n feathers pops, any drug dealer or nonce should be nailed to a tree wrapped in barbwire and a fire lit on the other side of the tree, i reckon it could become a new sport we could have bets on how long it takes them to rip themselves free.

Got to admit though for nonces it would be sooooooo much more fun putting them in a pit with the parents and relatives of the kids they've abused/raped and taking bets on how long they last.

Status
Not open for further replies.