Shropshire - Where to Fish Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed2

T-Total Clustaf**k
I've decided to blow the dust off my gear and actually go out for a change!! [:O] Woohoo!!

I have a rather shortened pole (broken at around 5 metres!) and obviously feeder, waggler, etc tackle.

I needs to be around Shrewsbury or Bridgnorth really as a maximum!

Please give me your recommendations of wheres fishing and how! I am thinking of going to Spring Lea near Shrewsbury, but I'm undecided!

Cheers guys!

Ed

john83

Account Locked
ryton farm pools do day tickets now, great lakes you have to book online though, it's near dorrington.

http://www.rytonfarm.co.uk/fishing.htm

stayed there a few times and im going again next month. great lakes and fishing.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Can't advise you on where to go Ed but I'd definately plump for an evening session rather than sitting in this heat all day.

More chance of getting a few if you fish from say 4 till 9pm (likely to be a couple of quid cheaper too[;)]) - plus your severely shortened pole will be ideal for targeting the margins where you'll probably find a lot of the fish will be.

Simon

john83

Account Locked
i was out from about 8 till 12 today, got too hot in the end and went dead, carp are spawning like mad, had a few still, a few smaller carp, tench and skimmers on the feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.