Should Leeds go Up ?

davylad

Site Supporter
I see you've still got that nasty chip on your shoulder Jay, get over it there's no need for embarrassment now you're the champions. The Championship managed very well, and will continue to do so without Leeds. Good luck next season. (y)

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
It is unbelievable the amount of rubbish and filth left behind in Leeds Millenium Square, plus a car was seriously damaged at Elland Road where it looked like it had been jumped all over.
the nickname Dirty Dirty is still applicable then

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
They'll never lose that reputation, and I've got a feeling some of it will come back now they've moved back up with long term rivals

oldmanriver

Site Supporter
Never mind being "POOLS FODDER" fishing commercials against locals !
After tonights performance we are going to be "POINTS FODDER" in the Premier division.
O' well, Boing Boing :)

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
Idiot fans last night just acting like there is no risk of catching anything or passing it on. Totally mis-managed by the club last night telling the fans to stay at home then having an open top bus after the game. To me footy is just something to have a bet on so as a neutral I see Leeds as an average club still clinging on to memories of the 1970s. On that I note I do have some videos available from a car boot sale. They are titled "Leeds Utd the glory years" but they are only available on Betamax. Just how good Leeds are will only become apparent in the new season but dont waste your money on title winners at 250/1 A better bet may be 8/1 to go back down.

davylad

Site Supporter
They're all talking about an all Wales Championship play off final, I can see it being all London.