Should Leeds go Up ?

davylad

Site Supporter
I can't believe how poor Brentford were today, it must be sqeaky bum time. I was on my way to the bookies for my money, it looks like the play offs now. :(

shang

Watching football focus earlier today and I was struck by how pleasant and articulate Patrick Bamford was. not yer usual grunts and soundbites

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
leeds.png

Yes, yes it should, in a nuclear fireball, so long as it's no bigger than 1 megaton.

1 megaton will be strong enough to blind people in Stoke on a clear night....that's as close as it needs to get to Stafford.

radius.jpg

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yer only jealous, has Stafford got a football team or do you have to make do with Derby ;) ?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
We've got two, Stafford Rangers and Stafford town..... and a real team, as in a real game, Stafford Rugby.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joking apart where ever Leeds played they filled grounds to capacity, it was like writing their own cheques for the 'home' teams.

There will be quite a few empty seats in stadiums once the turnstiles are allowed to turn again

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It is unbelievable the amount of rubbish and filth left behind in Leeds Millenium Square, plus a car was seriously damaged at Elland Road where it looked like it had been jumped all over.