Should Leeds go Up ?

jay67

Site Supporter
mental , my phone aint stopped . mostly my mates who support prem teams . Man U , Newcastle , Palace , Chelsea , Liverpool , Arsenal etc ... all said WELCOME BACK

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Well done to LUFC, hope lessons have been learnt and money isn't spent before it has been earned. What would you be happy for next season, top 10, avoid relegation ?

jay67

Site Supporter
Well done to LUFC, hope lessons have been learnt and money isn't spent before it has been earned. What would you be happy for next season, top 10, avoid relegation ?
stay up , then take it from there . and dont go throwing silly money around

shang

First thing is to make some of our loanees into permanent deals.
Playing in front of a packed ER has gotta be better than being at the seaside or the City reserves, surely..

davylad

Site Supporter
Sadly shang, some of the squad that got them there will be going. Will Cooper be good enough do you reckon?

shang

I'm not sure he's the best but he's been a good captain and I feel Bielsa values the team ethic and hard work over individual brilliance.
Hence why he's stuck with Bamford who actually seems to have improved his strike rate over these last half dozen matches alongside his tracking back.
I'm not sure we'll indulge the money on too many flair players rather than those who complement the system

oldmanriver

Site Supporter
PHEW ! Well, thank you Stoke for that "get out of jail" card it 's ours to loose. Congrats to all you Leeds folk for winning the Championship (y)