Should Leeds go Up ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Bleeding hell.Wisey even I know they're going up now
Ask my Gert After 35 Year i dont like to be Premature ;) But i gotta admit after Todays Result and seeing the Highlights i did have a Tear of excitement Building.

1594575317947.png

Last edited:

tonyh24

Site Supporter
Still dreaming....
3 to go
4 points max needed...
Please no nightmares to come !!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Season tickets are to go up by 20% when they go up ;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Season tickets are to go up by 20% when they go up ;)
I was talking with some of the Old Boys and we reckon we got one more Adventure with our Team (y) i hope so ;)

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Come on W/O.if they can't beat Barnsley on Thursday they don't deserve to go up ;) ;)

davylad

Site Supporter
Hull City 7 - 0 down and it's not half time yet, and it could have been 10. The players are just not interested, and should be ashamed of themselves. Like most football and rugby players, I was on the end of a few hammerings myself, but not once did I or any of my team mates throw the towel in, disgraceful. Mind you that's half my bet, so come on Brentford.
If they can get an early try and goal in the second half, the fight back might be on. :love: Seriously though, it's not on for the Hull supporters, they must be absolutely pissed off.

Last edited:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Hull City 7 - 0 down and it's not half time yet, and it could have been 10. The players are just not interested, and should be ashamed of themselves. Like most football and rugby players, I was on the end of a few hammerings myself, but not once did I or any of my team mates throw the towel in, disgraceful. Mind you that's half my bet, so come on Brentford.
If they can get an early try and goal in the second half, the fight back might be on. :love: Seriously though, it's not on for the Hull supporters, they must be absolutely pissed off.
Wigan must have declared at half time Davylad,they only got one in the second half.

davylad

Site Supporter
I couldn't give a s**t about them but, what did annoy me was one of their players was swapping shirts after the full time whistle went. I honestly would have given him a slap in the dressing room in front of everyone.

biggsy

Site Supporter
Bet the Hull away support were glad they didn't go:(