Should Leeds go Up ?

davylad

Site Supporter
Most people couldn't care less whether Leeds or any other club either go up or not, and why should they?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
It won’t spoil any of my plans or general being if they don’t, if they do it will be nice but hey I’m not gonna cry if we don’t 😉👍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It'd save a 20% premium on the season ticket if they didn't - just saying :D

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whisper it and don't say anything to @Wise Owl but there seems to be a chance that Leeds might actually get the job done this season. ;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Whisper it and don't say anything to @Wise Owl but there seems to be a chance that Leeds might actually get the job done this season. ;)

Rubbish first half Performance, got better in the second half, but that pass from Hernandez Wow Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass. 7 to go (y)

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Great result for your team today W/O,surely there's no way they can blow it now is there ?

p.s. even Bamford scored ;);)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Great result for your team today W/O,surely there's no way they can blow it now is there ?

p.s. even Bamford scored ;);)

As usual mate im tekkin nowt for Granted, its been a Rollercoaster Journey that would Probably put the hardest footy nut under, Points deductions, fines, players sold, Spying, Corona, More Managers than Katie price has had Cock, Cellino on the Fiddle and worse of all Ken Bates, but i am beginning to Believe we may be turning a new leaf.

Brentfish

Brent
We wouldn't need to be sent up automatically. We can win the real way. Like we are showing today ;)

shang

We wouldn't need to be sent up automatically. We can win the real way. Like we are showing today ;)

Which made our match against Luton even more bewildering...to my mind that was a nailed on 3 pointer and now, today, Luton get thumped by 5 goals

oldmanriver

Site Supporter
Of course Leeds should go up- there is no disgrace in coming second in the league ;)