short work feeder rod

GGJD69

Hi one has all 3 tips which are , 0.5 , 1 and 1.5 OZ tips and the other 0.5 and 1.5 Oz , you can still get the replacement tips I think they are are 10 to 15 quid, not sure how much for P n P but can find out if you are interested
Thats ok Roachman,I can find that out myself. One final question, how old are the rods and would you say they are in good used condition?

GGJD69

Great stuff. If you can check postage we might have a deal. Out of interest where are you?

GGJD69

I don’t travel I work from home. What part of Nottingham are you in? I trust you when you say they are in good condition. Did you find out about the postage?

roachman 1960

I don’t travel I work from home. What part of Nottingham are you in? I trust you when you say they are in good condition. Did you find out about the postage?
I work in Beeston, but near Daybrook if you know it , no not found out yet sorry

GGJD69

I’ve just looked on Google maps. Ashby de la Zouch is exactly halfway for us both. Gladly meet up with you if you want. Or Leics Forest east Services on the M1 if that’s quicker for you.

GGJD69

Hi Roachman, are you interested in doing the deal? I am. I assume you mean the FXT PRECISION not professional. Call me tmro if you want on 07711838037 my names Gary.

GGJD69

Not sure where I stand now Roachman. Feels like you are ignoring me. If you’ve changed your mind or sold to someone else just let me know please so I stop pestering you
Thanks
Gary

cuzza

As this is a public forum, you might want to take your mobile number off and send it via PM instead

roachman 1960

Sorry mate no not ignoring you , I'm going in for a medical procedure next Wednesday been off today so not done anything yet and not sure how I will be after it are you in a rush to get them ? Back at work tomorrow will ask if I can still send from work ,and get a price for you if I can or we can sort a meet out