Shopping list?

PearTree

Calder Exile
Site Supporter
It's a long list having worked abroad for so many years but I'll be back for good in the not too distant future.

Top of it is a new pole as I'm still using a Tricast Excellence (the original one c.2002), and a couple of feeder reels to replace my old DAM ones.

Jimpanzee

Site Supporter
Sneaked the price up by a tenner have they! Allegedly you can haggle cadence a bit so might be worth a go. I basically stole my one as it was when they were 2 for 1. Been hoping they’d do another silly sale so I could gamble on the 15ft #0 but it seems now they’ve got established they don’t need to sell cheap to get stuff out there anymore.
That’s amazing value isn’t it?! Like you said before they’ve shot themselves in the foot as I’ve heard of these type of offers before so I’m holding off as I don’t want to pay full price.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Only things I'm waiting to buy are out of stock - top kits for my Preston Edge Monster - there doesn't appear to be any available from any reputable tackle shop - just chancers flogging 'em for way over RRP on facebook or fleabay - and I'm not that desperate. Hopefully the slow boat from China will get it's skates on.

Other than that there's nothing I really need

Simon

CNSam

Site Supporter
Looking for some pole rollers that aren't going to lead to me being starved by the missus

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
i’ve not purchased any rods, reels, boxes etc since my cadence 13ft #2 in October 2017.
I’m fortunate enough to have built up my tackle over many years and don’t have any gaps for the types of fishing I do, so it will be replacing breakages or wear & tear (unless someone comes up with a sudden radical improvement).

I’ve bought a few items recently, so all that’s left are
  • a couple of pencil floats (Although I might just modify some old image floats for the purpose)
  • some robust hooklength line for legering (recommendations? Needs to be old Skool mono)
  • a couple of packets of hooks

recent minor purchases
  1. cadence 2 for 1 keepnet offer
  2. frenzee coolbag x2
  3. frenzee keepnet rim rodrest (great idea for when wading ... not yet sure on how well they work)
  4. Drennan super carbon maggot hooks (long discontinued pattern - eBay find)

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Need to double up on various feeders and bombs, also on some hooklengths,
Possibly a few more plummets and disgorgers,
Also looking for a good feeder reel and a 12' feeder rod, already have the shimano 12' - 13' Speedcast feeder rod, discontinued over here, but seen one for sale on website abroad.

piscatorial

New pole, either xs50, oculus999, daiwa 90. Just missed the xs70 on sale on here
New seatbox maybe Maps new model H36 or a Preston Station
new suit maybe Maver mvr25
new trolley Map or Preston
new pellet waggler rod
new landing net handle

Just need the shops to get some stock in to have a gander

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Just want to replace a couple reels, apart from that there is not much I want right now, however if I had a substantial windfall new box, a pole and all those pole associated things. I suspect that would be a few grand so dream on.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Looking for some pole rollers that aren't going to lead to me being starved by the missus
There's a Maver roller going for £30 including bag. It's on "Maver Madness - The Green Army" page on facebook.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
After a long wait my Diawa Tournament Pro X with more match packaged short and parallel number 4’s plus 4 x F1 Cloud tops should be deliver around 20th May👍

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
After receiving an unexpected tax rebate (first one in about 35 years) I decided to sell my Daiwa Whisker XLS & Middy MTDI-XK55 and place an order for a Daiwa Tournament Pro X more power package. Will be my first brand new pole so looking forward to it arriving. :D

Did buy a Daiwa Castizm 13'6" Feeder Rod - It wasn't my fault @JayBee made me do it after posting a link to a site on Ebay. :D

tysontim

Site Supporter
Looking @ a new pole but struggling to make a decision as I have a Map 801 with 14 top kits ATM and TBH it does everything I need it to.
Recently brought the 4m Drennan Acolyte landing net handle ( great bit of kit)
3 Matrix 3 m keepnets
2 Matrix fine mesh landing nets (40 cm and 50cm)
Matrix Eva bait system
Preston Eva accessories bag
Preston pole support ( Don’t really like using one but struggle now fishing long especially in the wind.)
2 Map Shallow top kits
£70 worth of hooks line and elastics.
£35 worth of pellets and ground bait.
Think that will do for now.😆

stephanie

only thing i have my eye on is a new pole maver super lithium tried one last week and fell in love just need to shift my current poles to put towards the cost but hopefully these will shift fast enough with the spares that will be with them

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
What's on your shopping list tackle wise?

I have my eye on the following, hopefully have them before June 16th.

Cadence CR10 No3 14' Rod £150
Cadence CS10 4000 Reel £120
Guru Fusion 4 Rod Holdall Mk2 £120
Shakespeare Mach 3 tip to replace broken LXL SuperTeam tip £30?

Total - £420 so not too bad. Can't think of much else I want or need at the moment.
@Zerkalo ... broadie1 just posted a complete mach3 13ft in the classifieds for £50

alternatively @satinet broke his mach3 (not sure which section), so may be willing to part with it?