Status
Not open for further replies.

mytopkitisbroken

Site Supporter
12' Shimano Twin Power heavy feeder rod

Old school aluminium ring sliding reel seats

Very very good condition, seen very little use

Only 1 tip I'm afraid

Looking for £60 collected (between Preston and Lancaster)
£70 posted

PM for photos if interested

Cheers

Louis D

Site Supporter
Still got the 12' medium-heavy version of this with original no. 5 and 6 tips - don't know what it stands for but they suit the rod. Used to be great on the Bristol Avon. Should think about selling it as it is never used now. Later bought a 11/13 Stradic Medium feeder which was also good, surprisingly so with braid.

Craig Best

Still got the 12' medium-heavy version of this with original no. 5 and 6 tips - don't know what it stands for but they suit the rod. Used to be great on the Bristol Avon. Should think about selling it as it is never used now. Later bought a 11/13 Stradic Medium feeder which was also good, surprisingly so with braid.
I would be interested in buying your twin power medium heavy. I recently bought one but it arrived damaged in the post!

Craig

Rambunctiousrat

I have recently returned to the hobby after a very long break. After checking through my gear the only rod that hasn’t survived is my Shimano twin power 12 ft medium heavy feeder. The 2nd and 3rd sections are smashed leaving me with the butt section and the tips. If this rod is still available I would be interested, or someone has somehow finished up with a spare 2nd and 3rd sections I would love to hear from them.
Cheers
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.