SHIMANO QUIVER&ROD SLEEVES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
Hi All, tried my new system of setting up the rod's at home putting them into the rod sleeve's for the 1st time at Semer it was a pleasure not to have to struggle with having to set up my 2 rod;s i used on the bank ,just un folded them put joint's together & was casting out out within 5 min;s would have been nearly an hour if i;d had to set up on the bank as i used to do. I can reccomend the system to you all it really saves time & room i now put my maggot boxes with bait in my seat box as all my reel's will set up on rod's in sleeves when i get my other 2 . 2 peice rod,s that's the drawback you have change all your rod's from 3 peice to 2 peice. you dont have get shimano other tackle maker's do them as well.S0 ive 6 sleeve's 2 carp rod's, 2 feeder rod's light&heavy,2 float rod's an avon type rod set up for stick float ,&a heavier one set up with a waggler for carp tench etc.The quiver holdall hold 3 rod sleeves so i'll take 3 set rod's everytime i go fishing from now on. There really meant for Carp fishing but why should they have all the good idea's nothing wrong in a little bit of adaption any i don't believe in this tagging fisherman with he;s a carp angler & he;s another type of angler were all after catching fish so as far as i'm concerned were all just angler;s.

Cheer's Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.