Shimano Baby Baitrunner DL 2500 Single Handle -

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
- Please!

I have this lovely dinky little reel which would be perfect to pair with a Drennan Puddlechucker bomb rod.
But the reel came with a double handle, and I can't get on with it.
Anybody recommend a source where I might find a single handle which will fit this reel, please?

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
might be able to do a swap/loan for one of mine - if you get no better offers bring it to our next meeting - but remind me before.

DFL

Site Supporter
I'm like you and have a loathing of double handles, I got a single from Felindre for my Shimano, bloomin expensive though!

nejohn

Site Supporter
The ST2500 is a single handled baitrunner, would the handle from one of these fit?
I would not contemplate a double handled reel, no advantage to me, a good quality reel should be well balanced so will not have an issue with the handle falling to the bottom. I have tried double handles and can never seem to make up my mind which handle to go for and just end up missing both

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I'm like you and have a loathing of double handles, I got a single from Felindre for my Shimano, bloomin expensive though!
I now have one on order from Felindre Innovations (ex Shimano Felindre), £14.38 delivered, not too bad at all, and very quick to respond.
(y)

DFL

Site Supporter
I now have one on order from Felindre Innovations (ex Shimano Felindre), £14.38 delivered, not too bad at all, and very quick to respond.
(y)
Well done, I paid a lot more, slightly different model though.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
IMG_1059.JPG

Handles all over the place! Awful.

IMG_1062.JPG

There now, isn't that much better?!

Thanks to Felindre Innovations for a very quick and efficient service.

(y)