She's a good old bird really

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Herself is off out today, sitting on babies yet again

whilst I have just been sat sitting here wasting time with a dog, She has popped over the road to grab a few sweets and such for the herberts

Imagine my surprise, upon her return, that she slaps a carrier bag down on the table, and says, for you, for this after while your watching the football

4 bottles of Old Rosie cloudy cider, a huge bag of Nachos and a pot of dip to dunk em in and a bar of Fruit and Nut

spoiled I am, even got up to give her a peck on the cheek 🥰

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
Check the car for dents or scratches, then the bank account, be very suspicious for at least a couple of years, she’s after summit🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Herself is off out today, sitting on babies yet again

whilst I have just been sat sitting here wasting time with a dog, She has popped over the road to grab a few sweets and such for the herberts

Imagine my surprise, upon her return, that she slaps a carrier bag down on the table, and says, for you, for this after while your watching the football

4 bottles of Old Rosie cloudy cider, a huge bag of Nachos and a pot of dip to dunk em in and a bar of Fruit and Nut

spoiled I am, even got up to give her a peck on the cheek 🥰
Mick mate, are you sure that she returned to the right house? Just asking for a friend! LÖL