Sheldons East Stoke River Trent Match 11th September 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
No me and my lad junior....working. He is gutted but wants some new technology gizmo or something.
I am still ok bit finding the loan vehicle hard work. I will pay for my lads peg if needed

gixer 13

Site Supporter
No me and my lad junior....working. He is gutted but wants some new technology gizmo or something.
I am still ok bit finding the loan vehicle hard work. I will pay for my lads peg if needed
Ok thanks for letting me know. Will not pay for pegs till Thursday so it's okay

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Going to have to pull out of this one folks, missus keeps nagging about wedding stuff so need to get my suit sorted Saturday and other things, hopefully be at the next one :)

Sorry for leaving it so late :eek:

@gixer 13 @Scribe

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Going to have to pull out of this one folks, missus keeps nagging about wedding stuff so need to get my suit sorted Saturday and other things, hopefully be at the next one :)

Sorry for leaving it so late :eek:

@gixer 13 @Scribe
Sorry to hear that mate,

BTW I hope you told her you can only get married in the close season. :D:D

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Don't know if it's of any interest to any of you Trent Barbel chasers but I've just put a Clever Claw on the classified,£20 to anyone who wants to pick it up at East Stoke,I will be offline tomorrow but I'll take it with me just in case anyone wants it.

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Well that's been fun hunting for my very old river gear ,not seen the light of day for 14 years ,may be out of date but it worked then should work now ?
Looking forward to Saturday even if it rains 😂😂 always enjoy a MDs get together to the ones that know me hi
To the ones that don't bring ear plugs 😂😂.

Tony .

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
Gutted lads. Pulled into the office today and told I have to do a data drop to the local authority for Monday. Therefore I will be working all weekend sorry. Will pay my dues. Absolutely livid.

fish4alarf

Site Supporter
Well that's been fun hunting for my very old river gear ,not seen the light of day for 14 years ,may be out of date but it worked then should work now ?
Looking forward to Saturday even if it rains 😂😂 always enjoy a MDs get together to the ones that know me hi
To the ones that don't bring ear plugs 😂😂.

Tony .
old, outdated, we are not going to a fekin dance pal, we are on the trent with the cracks, stay awake of a night instead of talking in your sleep.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Got back home at 5.30pm so no time to buy some maggots but I’ve got some corn, meat, pellet and deads. Looking forward to this! 😬👍

IanG1

Site Supporter
Looking forward, everything plus the kitchen sink packed ready to cover all bases. Even rigged myself for barbel in a match man sort of style LOL

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Tackel shop just up the road Whisker opens at 9 , plenty of time to nip off for some maggots or get a handful of the rest of us

Whisker

Site Supporter
Might have a run out, Thanks for the info Tony, appreciated! 👍

Whisker

Site Supporter
I was hoping to get home a bit earlier but had a slow run home 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.