Sheldons East Stoke River Trent Match 11th September 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@Yuccaman I am guessing it will be the same as the July match draw at 9 fish 10.30 till 3.30. No doubt @gixer 13 will confirm.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Makes a change, always get soaked when I fish with you lot :ROFLMAO:
Haven't you heard hydration is good for you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't know a few years back you complained it was cold at Jansons and now it's the rain you don't like. :D(y)

TBF Jansons was so open and flat countryside when the wind blows in from the North or East it can really blow and chill you through and through.

rob6709

Site Supporter
Haven't you heard hydration is good for you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't know a few years back you complained it was cold at Jansons and now it's the rain you don't like. :D(y)

TBF Jansons was so open and flat countryside when the wind blows in from the North or East it can really blow and chill you through and through.
Jansons, lavender hall, packington. It peed down on them all :ROFLMAO:

gixer 13

Site Supporter
match draw at 9 fish 10.30 till 3.30. Match entry is £10 with £5 of that the peg fee. unfortunately I will be unable to fish but will do the draw and be back in time to do the weight in kevin @Scribe will start the match and deal with any problems. Due to the location I will park at the entrance to the field and someone will be outside to make sure nobody misses it.
1. Scribe
2. 160642fishing
3. IanG1
5. Krh57
6. Ravey
7. Not needed
9. Northants lad
10. Nick
11. Yuccaman
12. rob6709
13. Paul K
14. Whisker
15. Fish4alarf

Last edited:

Scribe

Site Supporter
@gixer 13 You should have said 'any problems, not related to actually catching fish' I can help with if it's the former forget it. :D:D

Scribe

Site Supporter
The forecast is for rain Wenesday & Thursday that might hopefully freshen things up a bit for Saturday.

@rob6709 Then again it might be delayed for Saturday, just for you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

rob6709

Site Supporter
The forecast is for rain Wenesday & Thursday that might hopefully freshen things up a bit for Saturday.

@rob6709 Then again it might be delayed for Saturday, just for you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm sure that is exactly what will happen. Infact thats not extreme emough, I predict a freak snow and hail storm that will last the duration of our match.

Scribe

Site Supporter
I'm sure that is exactly what will happen. Infact thats not extreme emough, I predict a freak snow and hail storm that will last the duration of our match.
It must be you, you Jonah ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.