Sheldons East Stoke River Trent Match 11th September 2021

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
The way I see it he isn't a member he isn't on a guest ticket then he's poaching on a members only stretch of water. Then talks of coming back and fishing it again
Don't understand. If this is members-only how have MDs got permission to fish there?

IanG1

Site Supporter
Cos the water is booked for an organised match like most club waters are week in, week out all over the country. Its income for the club

Pyffy

Site Supporter
I have booked the pegs at Sheldons for the 11th. Sorted the weather to be warm and overcast as well :)
Can you also arrange for some fish to be residence in my swim this time :p I know I drew one of the favoured pegs, but them damn fishes must have known it was my first time on the Trent and totally blanked me. I'll be ready next time as I'm gonna speak to Yuccaman and borrow his wet socks from Saturday, so they won't know its me waddling around in the edge 🤣 Pheromones Rule !!

gixer 13

Site Supporter
The main barbel pegs to the best of my knowledge are 15, 16, 17. in the tommy pickerting clip hes on about peg 5 or 6 hard to tell because of the angle. Peg 1 and 2 also produce a few barbel infact they can turn up on any peg. its shallower on the inside with nice sandy banks in the early pegs.

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
1. Can I put my lad down as reserve and he can try to change his shift.
2. Did anybody pick up a leg for a preston absolute box last Saturday please?