Sheldons East Stoke River Trent Match 11th September 2021

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Sheldons the stretch above the one we fished on 17th is available so if there is enough interest i will book it. There are only 17 pegs on this stretch so it will be offred to those that fished the last match first. It is behind the peg parking on all the pegs this time so no walks for anyone.
1. Gixer 13
2. Scribe
3. 160642fishing
4. IanG1
5. Pyffy
6. Krh57
7. Ravey
8. Not needed
9. Me and my lad
10. Northants lad
11. Nick (provisional)
12. Yuccaman (provisional)
13. Me and my lad Junior (provisional)

Reserve list

Last edited:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Hi Neal put me down for this please, hopefully I'll be fighting fit for this one.

Hmmm waders and seat box in the water depending on river level maybe.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
@Scribe can get by with wellies can you add the photos you took at the last match to that post mate. Tony is first reserve as he phoned me sunday morning.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Will do Neal,

Just at work, so will post them up this evening. (y)

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Typical! I splash money on new, stronger line and you go and organise a re-match on the weekend I am away fishing a three day event.

So sorry, can't make it.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
If it’s of interest to anyone …. Have a look on Tommy Pickerings Facebook page. He’s just done a feature at Sheldons. He caught 8 barbel with one being a PB barbel of 10lb 10oz as well. 👍. I’ve never fished it myself but, it looks great. Good luck guys.

IanG1

Site Supporter
If it’s of interest to anyone …. Have a look on Tommy Pickerings Facebook page. He’s just done a feature at Sheldons. He caught 8 barbel with one being a PB barbel of 10lb 10oz as well. 👍. I’ve never fished it myself but, it looks great. Good luck guys.
And this one posted tonight by Tom Schooley though sad to see him not letting fish properly recover before returning

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
And this one posted tonight by Tom Schooley though sad to see him not letting fish properly recover before returning

The plank. He should know better. I’ve seen Barbel kick early only to try to go belly up five minutes later. That could be three dead Barbel there. He needs a lesson or three. Bloody idiot. 😡

IanG1

Site Supporter
Unfortunately belly up barbel floated past us on the match Saturday Mick, I counted 4 and all good fish 6lb plus. The fish caught during the match were well cared for and some held in the flow if they weren't quite ready.

gixer 13

Site Supporter

The way I see it he isn't a member he isn't on a guest ticket then he's poaching on a members only stretch of water. Then talks of coming back and fishing it again