Sheffield Wednesday - FFP Issues

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Looks like Sheffield Wednesday are on thin ice, the sale of their ground to the owner at a possibly inflated price, accounts held to reflect the sale, possible big points deduction if found guilty.

With the above being the case, Derby who have done the same with their ground and have massively overvalued it and Reading, who have done the same, but with a more realistic valuation must also be looking over their shoulders.

Villa are under investigation by the PL, as they also did the ground selling trick to circumvent FFP, hopefully when they drop back down they will have a big points deduction from the off.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Oh dear,division one looms,or as the Wendies fans called it when we were in it 'the Pub League',are you good enough to give everyone a 12 points start in next seasons Championship ?

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
As a Rotherham fan I am disappointed. I recall how they behaved over our plight to drop out of the league. I cannot believe they have got away with it this year.

davylad

Site Supporter
Oh dear,division one looms,or as the Wendies fans called it when we were in it 'the Pub League',are you good enough to give everyone a 12 points start in next seasons Championship ?
They might well be in League 1 next year by the looks of it.