Sheffield Clubs / South Yorkshire

Jonny-Young

Hey guys does anyone know of a decent club in Sheffield to join please? Im relatively new to fishing after having 6 yrs off.

Thanks Jon

Last edited:

The_Sogster

Stick and 'Pin
Hi Jonny,

What sort of things are you looking for in a club - there are still a few in Sheffield and the area.

Jonny-Young

Thats a good question and tbh i dont know how to answer it. Im looking for mainly a few like minded people to get to know and learn from.

The_Sogster

Stick and 'Pin
Hi Jonny,

I would suggest having a look on t'nternet:

South Yorkshire Police Angling Club
S****horpe Pisces
Ravenfield Ponds (formerly Phoenix Angling Club)

These are some local clubs I can think of, I am sure there are others hopefully they will give you some ideas of what's on offer and at what cost.
I am not affiliated with any of the above although I am familiar with some of the waters having fished them in the past.

There are also some clubs still to be found in pubs and working mens clubs - if you are just looking for a bit of match fishing.

silly socks

Johnny join Tinmill ac. look them up on internet mate. They have two club ponds one carp one silvers and have a club match approx every week both on there waters and away fixtures. Very friendly set of lads as well. If you get there website up youll see both ponds and all this years matches. Couldnt ask for more mate and only 32 per year!!!