Shearsby Valley Evening Matches - Thursdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
All,
[:D][:D][:D]
Steve Porter has offered to run these for me this year. We aim to kick them off from June the 3rd and carry on until the light stops us. They will start at 5:30ish and Fish till 8:30pm 3hr match. Last year everyone had a vote on which lake you fancied fishing every Thurs, Steve will probably go with the same format this year. Megga weights last year 170+ off both Willow and Alder in a 3hs!

Watch this space for entry fees(Won't be much, I will only take 4 quid a peg for these)

If your interested book in on here or ring me on 0116 2478101

Thurday June 3rd
1. Steve Porter

Last edited:

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Jonny,
You have been saving that one up haven't you mate, just waiting to pounce[:D]
There will also be one on the 5th now, just so I am not totally wrong[;)][:D] - Are you going to shoot down from Newcastle for one[?] as you student types only work a day and half a week,they shouldn't even notice you have gone!
Seriously you could do a Wed qualifier, Thurs eve and a Sat if you time it right.

jonny_b1989

Tonys legacy
Im trying to plan a day down. Just want to plan it with other matches down there so im not up and down like West Brom.

leejmar

maybe if the fishing and draw time were the same as 90% of other evening matches u might get a few turn up/names down...not sure what u had last year at thoses times

draw at 5.30, fish 6 - 9.15/9.30 depending on light for the first few then do the normal 6-9. then i could get down and a few mates.

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Lee, 12 are fishing tomorrow night for the 1st one, don't have the list of names but had the call last night. Steve Porter will be running these for me, will let you know re draw and start times tomorrow as I am unsure exactly when they are pitching up and doing the draw tomorrow

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Lee/All,

The lads draw at 5:00pm & fish 17:30 > 20:30

15 All in

Last edited:

leejmar

19.30 to 20.30, must be a miss type nick, draw time it to early anyway so will give it a miss.

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Will have a chat next week and see if they will put it back, watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.