sharons chemo suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky wayne

Account Locked
just to let people know sharons chemo has been suspended for a few weeks as its got a bit too much for her and is taking its toll,anyone who met her saturday at the mds 4 a side will know she wont let it get her down,its just her bloods are not too good i will keep everyone informed as she is having a scan soon to see how the chemo is doing

midge99

At least she's still positive a friend of my dads is going through the same thing at the moment and it's really taking it out of him, but he still comes out to the pub quiz on a thursday

midge99

The one thing I can say is he still has his sense of humour. and he knows his classical music

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Wayne!

I missed you at the Teams Of 4! Where were you?

I have a sneaky suspicion you were pegged next to me ( I was on 32)

I didnt ignore you, just wasnt sure, like, you know??(first time on an Md match and all that)Really, Really sorry.

All the best to Sharon mate.

lucky wayne

Account Locked
i was on 31 mate lol no probs i only knew a few people i reckon next time everyone should say who they are at the draw

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
There's one for Red Leader to pick up on....NAME BADGES ! [:D][:D]

Hope Sharon comes through mate.[:D]

mangrojack

wish her luck for me mate, my mam got her tests back on a cancer scare last week but thankfully they were clear.

i cant imagine how you must feel i was terrified wile my mam was just waiting for the results.

all the best

regards
Phil

lucky wayne

Account Locked
thanks guys sharon is already feeling a little better in herself she is on antibiotics for a chest infection and not having had chemo for a couple of weeks seems to have perked her up a bit this sunny weather helps as well

Status
Not open for further replies.