shakespeare superteam feeder rod

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Blimey, that's cheap, mind you, they still have some in stock. 2 less in stock now, just purchased a couple, well, it would be rude not to.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Can they handle a double figure carp?
not 100% sure, but this may be the commercial feeder rod, but even if it wasn't it should be possible to get a double in, just maybe not a 45 pounder.

Jonb

Site Supporter
Ordered one for my next door neighbour, came yesterday, lovely light and balanced rod, not sure about its 90g casting weight though, nevertheless a bargain at £25 posted

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Ordered one for my next door neighbour, came yesterday, lovely light and balanced rod, not sure about its 90g casting weight though, nevertheless a bargain at £25 posted
Is it 2 or3 piece, & is it the commercial one?

Jonb

Site Supporter
Is it 2 or3 piece, & is it the commercial one?

Two piece, doesn't say commercial anywhere on it and certainly doesn't look and feel like an out an out commercial feeder rod

Last edited:

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Two piece, doesn't say commercial anywhere on it?
When I googled the model number it came up with different models, but mainly saying commercial feeder. Not fussed as I've ordered three (couldn't resist at that price), one for me, one each for a couple of mates (if they want them). Was it in a plastic tube ?

Jonb

Site Supporter
When I googled the model number it came up with different models, but mainly saying commercial feeder. Not fussed as I've ordered three (couldn't resist at that price), one for me, one each for a couple of mates (if they want them). Was it in a plastic tube ?

Yeah the usual Shakespeare oval tube

IanG1

Site Supporter
Looking for a stillwater bream type rod? would this fit the bill?

mrfishey

Can I ask how many tips it came with and if you know what sizes they were ?

IanG1

Site Supporter
Mines just landed, what can I say for £25 posted it's a proper bargain. Just need to get out on a proper bream venue and give it a good test drive.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Mines just landed, what can I say for £25 posted it's a proper bargain. Just need to get out on a proper bream venue and give it a good test drive.
I ordered 3 on Thursday night, they turned up yesterday, 2 are for friends who have not been fishing long, 3 quality rods with delivery for £75 must be one of the best deals for ages.