Shakespeare New Seat Box

Adders27

After looking at so many seat box choices for what was to be used as a feeder / float fishing seat I decided on the new Shakespeare model in black with the extra trays / tackle box etc etc
I also have a JRC chair which is decent for other times where box not suitable
Takes me back to when I had my first blue Shakey box !!
since then I’ve owned Milo, Preston and Matchbox which were all very expensive. The low cost of the Shakespeare boxes is a no brainer for rod fishing on still waters where you need tackle storage and a seat !

SUFC

I've got an old, basic seat box with octoplus legs bit like this one. I've yet to go the route of the extra scaffolding but no doubt it'll come.
s-l300.jpg

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
use a team daiwa plastic box when I fish steep banking and piking in muddy swims have got a matrix s25 box if going to fish a match or club waters

Adders27

The new box can stack two side trays inside the box and the plastic tackle box too. I think it’s a nice improvement but avoid being heavy handed as the lid catches are supposed to be flimsy but on first inspection they look good enough. 78A4BB01-01B2-4CF6-9F9F-46FE46CDEEFB.jpeg 49BD3476-5E76-4252-A3BC-3B0DCC9714F8.jpeg