Sex on the bank distracting me from my fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TisaRabbi

I was fishing the river swaine the other day and to my amazement around half an hour into my session a couple arrived and sat at the other side of the bank around 15 yards down stream, after around 10 mins, they started to have sex, unbelievable not faking it, they must have seen me, but just continued to do it. hahahahaha after around 20 mins the game was up and they left as if nothing happened haha

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
Ive just shown Linda this post Tisa and she said if it was only 20 minutes from start to finish then as far as the girl was concerned nothing probably did happen [:D][:D][:D]

I was fishing a match on the Thames years ago and apparently a boat came past with a few lasses minus bikini tops and I was it turned out the only bloke who didnt see them. I was concentrating on my tip [:D]
Won my section and second in the match though.

Simple

Sikea
This happened to someone I know when he was fishing a canal in Walsall. He was fishing away and he heard some moaning, he turned round and too his amazement a girl was bent over the wall and the guy was behind her doing the obvious [:0][:0]
He is not the kind of bloke to make things up either.
I asking him what he did and he said "Nothing, just carried on fishing". lol. Must be a new form of dogging or something [:D]

missabite

Originally posted by BARRYBLOKE

Ive just shown Linda this post Tisa and she said if it was only 20 minutes from start to finish then as far as the girl was concerned nothing probably did happen [:D][:D][:D]

I won't show my wife , she thinks 2 minutes is good [B)]

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
I googled River Swaine and there isn't a mention of it,anyone know where it is [?]

Simple

Sikea
Originally posted by nomorelongwalks

I googled River Swaine and there isn't a mention of it,anyone know where it is [?]

You want to go fishing or birdwatching [;)][:p]

Butch

Account Locked
Bet he was using The Sausage Method.

20 mins.............whoever heard of it taking that long, cant be true.

adam_f

i caught a couple ''goin at it'' on the top of derwent pool at makins when i was doing my work experience. very funny!!!! apparntly it wasnt his wife aswell

Don

Originally posted by TisaRabbi

I was fishing the river swaine the other day and to my amazement around half an hour into my session a couple arrived and sat at the other side of the bank around 15 yards down stream, after around 10 mins, they started to have sex, unbelievable not faking it, they must have seen me, but just continued to do it. hahahahaha after around 20 mins the game was up and they left as if nothing happened haha

Youre NICKED! They were undercover bailiffs,whilst you watched them as you fished the river ilegally other bailiffs videotaped you fishing,apparently you were so engrossed that they were able to take a DNA sample from you and attach tracking devices to your unused maggots. Soon you will here a knock on the door and it wont be the man who comes to read your meter[:D]

Seriously though,if you were fishing a river in the closed season may I ask why? I assume you were fishing for eels or migratory trout with lobworms[;)]

leecurtis

I think its DISGUSTING!!!! ....................... Fishing in the closed season that is.

But how many bites did you miss??

Also if they were ducks, you would of thrown stones at them to keep them away from your swim!!!!!!

TisaRabbi

Oh, gosh i am sorry, i did not realise as i was only fishing for roach, sorry guys i wont fish out of season again

midge99

If you have a rod licence and bother to read it, it will tell you when the close season is.

midge99

so not only are you fishing a river out of season you are fishing illegally full stop.

TisaRabbi

Sorry guys. if i have offended or made you cross. It was one of my first times fishing, so i dont really know the rules and regs. I will get a liscence asap. Until then i will not go fishing. I am really soory folks

Status
Not open for further replies.