Severn

pellet

State of river generally decides where i head, but will roam on the day and mainly stick to meat.

pellet

Three in the net, lost one to snag all around the 5lb mark. Roaming on a flooded Severn as high as it has been this year and quite slippery banks. Good to get fish a week before chrimbo, river banging through but it seems this river is far better with some water in it.

pellet

Out today for a 3hrs just to blow the cobwebs out, no fish, no bites and a river as high as I have seen it this year.

pellet

Another 3hr stint today one barbel about 8lb, river in the fields in parts one peg fishable and ten minutes in fish in the net.

pellet

Just back after another 3 hr dabble, 2 fish one about 7-8lb other about 4 lb. River higher than I thought it would be, them river levels checks must be done in the dark. Paths flooded and one peg to fish but this nutcase had a great morning, Happy New Year everyone.

tunna

nice one pellet, Happy new year to you pal, you deserve a few for the dedication !!!!!

pellet

Out for 4 hours today, blanked but nice to be on the bank. River at normal level cold but the banks are dangerous very slippery so be warned.

nrayner

Teme still well up yesterday and far too pacey for proper float fishing. The Severn just a mile away was even higher. Shame. Looks like this winter will be a washout for dace and roach fishing.

pellet

Finished the season today with a blank, not a touch, knock or sight of a fish along the bank. About 6-8 anglers on the stretch and all in the same situation.

nrayner

Pointless attempting to fish the river Severn or Teme around Worcester. They are both banktop high and the colour of mud.
That's it now until June 16th

pellet

My first day out fishing for 3 months today,swallows were out and about so summer is here. Usual tough start but landed a barbell of around 4lb in the afternoon in the 5th peg of the day.

pellet

River is looking fine, pegs have been cut which has been a problem fish just not showing. Good luck to everyone looks ideal for a float.