Seriously cheap at Aldi.......

Philocalist

Particularly for anyone with a sweet tooth ... been in there today and there are some crazy reductions of Xmas goodies - and plenty of stock too! Anyone like mince pies? The nice ones / luxury version, deep-filled (with a use-by in mid Feb)? Boxes of 6 for 9p... NINE PENCE per box! Luxury Sweet Mincemeat with Brandy? 800g jars - 9p, again. All sorts of fancy puddings and cakes too, originally £6 - £9 quid apiece, all down to 99p.
Sod the diet :)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Oooh, thanks for the 'heads-up'. Will have a nosey round our (not so local) Aldi and see what goodies I can pick up. :D :upthumb:

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Nope nope nope and nope again. I've eaten enough of that stuff over xmas. Back to normal boring diet now and lose the few lb's l put on.

Simon R

Site Supporter
None left at my local Aldi

The mince-pies were discounted down to 29p last week - didn't bother then 'cos still had a box left from Christmas and there's only me who eats them anyway.

They had a big selection of special edition cheeses before Christmas - now only 49p but the only one left was Wensleydale which I think was flavoured with coffee - it looked vile anyway so I didn't bother.

Simon

Alantherose

Site Supporter
I couldn't gain weight if I tried. Weighed myself after Christmas thinking, "12.5 stone here I come" and I was 11 and-three-quarters.

FadingLikeDecay

That's the stuff I spotted
Coffee flavoured cheese???

I still say it looks like it's gone off for a start.

Simon
I must've missed you mentioning it. Yeah I saw in before Xmas and couldn't believe someone chose that combo of flavours. Needless to say I didn't buy it.