Sensas pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

neneangling

Hello lads, been looking at new poles around 400-500, mostly for carping but also for silvers on rivers and canals. Had just about made my mind up on an Exage but ive seen a place selling the Sensas 604 for about 330 which looks a good deal and will leave money over for laccy etc.

Anyone got anything to say about this pole, also anyone know what extras it comes with

Cheers in advance
Graham

neneangling

Cheers neil.boro

Is it a good pole though? not read much about sensas poles, what is spares availability, etc like?

16Ewasko

I don't know if this is any help but I have just bought the 504 16m package that included :-

The pole with a standard match top 3 kit
2 x long power top 2
1 x monster carp top 3 kit
1 x cupping kit & cups
1 x mini half butt extension
1 x short power number 6 section
1 x pole case (that is massive and I managed to get my brolly, margin pole, feeder rod and waggler rod into)

I put it through its paces yesterday on Jeds Lake at Timsbury Manor fishery and I was very impressed.
I elasticated the power top 2 kits with drennan hollow bungee elastic (pink which is 14-16 I think) and caught loads of carp ranging from about a pound upwards to 8 pound, the pole handled all fish with ease.

neil.boro

havent used one but from what ive heard the 604 is a very good pole do a search on here for more info,ive got an exage ax which i would definetly reccomend awesome pole

neneangling

Thats good to know, cheers 16Ewasko, gonna buy one tomorrow, think the one im looking at comes with 1 match kit, 3 power kits, half extension and holdall and tubes. So to suit my needs i'll just need to get a cup kit and maybe another match kit. I'll post on here to let people know what its like.

Cheers
Graham

tomgriffin

Is it at a shop nene? or are you buying it from a friend? as i may be interested if there are more than the one you are going to buy.

neneangling

Cheers neil.boro, was looking through Advanced pole fishing and although thy always seem to love every pole they rate it as one of the best in the under 1000 RRP category. Think i'll have to get it, its too good an offer to miss.

neil.boro

tip for you mate dont tell people where your gettin it from untill youve got it/same aplies to ebay,cos theyll beat you to it

tomgriffin

Originally posted by neil.boro

tip for you mate dont tell people where your gettin it from untill youve got it/same aplies to ebay,cos theyll beat you to it

If you mean me mate, i wont buy one if there is only one as he has said he will have it, also i have sent him a PM asking if there is more than one could he send me some details.

neneangling

Haha, cheers Neil, did think that, Tom phoned the shop today, they have a few by the sounds of it. I'll let you know tomorrow mate.

All the best, Graham

tomgriffin

Cheers nene i appreciate it.

Sorry if i sounded like an arse then Neil, as i know i wouldnt do that as i have told people what bargains i have spotted and then they have snubbed them which is bloomin' annoying!!!!!!!

neneangling

Just picked mine up, Its 16 metre, has four top kits, 3 powers and 1 match kit. The pole comes at 13m plus 2 parallel extensions to take it to 16m. It also comes with a half metre long butt section which fits at either 11.5/13/14.5/16m which is nice and thick if you like sitting on the pole. It also comes in a huge great holdall which i think is from the sensas classic range and on its own is probably worth about 40 on its own (mines going on ebay)

The finish on the pole is fantastic with a nice slide easy finish on all sections from 5 to the butt sections. Plus it comes with tubes etc and the top kits will fit in the extensions for storage. I have removed the number one from the power kit and a 3.0mm inside diameter external bush fits perfect to the number 2 section. the match kits are rated 12 and the power kits are rated 18.

TomGriffin, you have pm

Regards
Graham

neneangling

Whoops double post, also forgot to mention the two parallel extensions are from a Sensas 634 so i dont know whether they are better quality but i know that the 634 is a more expensive pole, havent had a chance to have it together but it looks like all the sections could take some stick

Last edited:

stitch

Send me a PM too nene. I already have one and find it great. wouldn't mind another 13m one just for spares.

neneangling

Think they only have the 16m but i think they are very limited stock, pm on way Stitch, looking forward to using it

Status
Not open for further replies.