Sensas Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrC

How do you rate the green bucket from sensa. Or is it "just a bucket" and a waste of money?

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
a bucket is a bucket! its round and you put things in it! i have 2!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
IF i get to the used tackle show i'll be buying a sensas bucket & riddle cos its only a fiver.

I think i'm becoming a tackle tart (i'm blaming Larry for this)[;)] cos i'm begining to look at all the little add ons for my seat box, i've brought a rod pod & bite alarms & all sorts of other stuff.

I've even got a set of digital scales (when they work)[:(]

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Ihope the scales weigh in dramms trogg! thats normally my match weight!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The one thing they are good for is getting an even mix with your groundbait but they are too bulky IMO.
I prefer a fold-up groundbait bowl which can easily be squashed into my bag

Dave

matt

You can also use them to carry all your bait boxes etc.., freeing up extra space for more bait in your carryall. lol[:D]

HEY DUDE............

MALC

I'd be lost with out mine.

It carries a full size washing up bowl and riddle along with upto a maximum of 6 bags of groundbait or pellets which without the bucket would have to go in the carryall which is already full and to heavy to carry.[;)]

But i do also carry 3 collapsible groundbait bowls and 2 plastic kitchen mixing bowls......

[:)] Haveing just read the above i think i carry to much [:D][;)][:D]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

MrC

He Malc,

You sound like me , carrying too much,, but its the same old story you never know what you may need.. Do you know i have a half a dozen tins of cat food rolling around in the back of my car for nearly six months.. you never know!!
MrC

MALC

MrC it must be something in the name [:)] as i also keep in the car all the time a couple of tins of Sweetcorn,Bacon Grill & Catmeat as well as Pellets and at least 2 bags of Carp type Groundbait (just in case) [;)][;)]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Simon R

Site Supporter
Wouldn't happen to be Coshida by any chance Mr C? [;)]
Think I've got 3 or 4 tins of that rolling round my boot [:D]

Alan - if you want a Sensas bucket from the Used Tackle Show, get there early - last time I went out they'd sold the lot by 10am (including the ones we'd paid for and left with the guy to pick up later [:(!])

Tight Lines

Simon

MrC

My garage is now a tackle shop. drives the missus nuts! Your talking to guy who as so many trays/boxes/platforms etc, it takes me an hour to set it up!, never mind the plumming. Got 2 poles.(god knows how many extra sections) a least 3 waggler rods and 4 feeder rods, i need 2 rod bags!. when i get the bank it looks like im staying for the week!! Mal (MrC) I might make "IF YOUV'E GOT IT TAKE IT" as a caption on my profile, what do you think?

Larry

Lazarus
I'M GETTING BLAMED FOR EVERY THING NOW. From getting people to convert to tackle tart's to getting admins to change people name's any one else want to tag something on me. LOL[;)][:)][:D][:I][:eek:)]

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.