Ended Sensas 895 competition pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

reelcase

selling a full 16mtr Sensas 895 match pole, pole used 4 times, it is supplied with 4 brand new TOP 5s and 5 brand new carp puller kits, cup kit two dolly buts and a match holdall, £1300, this is a stunning pole, if you combine this with the other Sensas luggage listed below I would do a deal of 1750 cash, no offers, this is collection only, call Ian on 07787275986, dont miss out combine the two

solwood

Site Supporter
Out of interest Are the top 5 green or blue sticker?

reelcase

ive had all three colours and there is very little difference in them all, these are as I say brand new and really stiff

Liam001

Hi, I was curious if the pole was still available? Also, how much are looking for, it says £1300 in your ad, but £1000 at the top of the page. I am new here so uncertain which is the correct price!

reelcase

Hi L
Hi, I was curious if the pole was still available? Also, how much are looking for, it says £1300 in your ad, but £1000 at the top of the page. I am new here so uncertain which is the correct price!
hi Liam, yes sorry it is still available, I'm just rubbish at editing posts, and the price is £1000 buddy, its a brilliant pole

Liam001

In which part of the country are you located? I am currently working outside of the UK, but if it is close to Northampton I may be able to persuade either my brother or father to have a look. Can you just clarify if there are four additional match top fives and one included in the pole already?

reelcase

Hi i
In which part of the country are you located? I am currently working outside of the UK, but if it is close to Northampton I may be able to persuade either my brother or father to have a look. Can you just clarify if there are four additional match top fives and one included in the pole already?
m in oxford buddy not to far from there

reelcase

you have the standard 16mtr pole plus 4 new top 5s and 4 carp puller 2s, two dolly buts, cup kit and the holdall

Liam001

Great. I will be speaking with my brother later tonight and will see if he may be able to go. If not I will speak to my dad. Once I know when would be most convenient to come and view?

reelcase

That's perfect Liam, I can work around you guy's, can't do this Sunday though as I'm on the Thames champs, here Saturday all day or most of next week days, cheers Ian

reelcase

Hi its Oxford

Private message me for the full address

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwillim

You might want to take your address out you never know who is viewing it what is at your house and when you will / wont be in!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.