Senior Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
Are the nations leading carriers of aids ,,,hearing aids,, band aids,, roll aids,,walking aids,, medical aids,, and most of all monetary aids to their children,never mind the golden years have come at last,,, i can not see,, i can not pee, i can not chew, i can not screw,my memory shrinks,my hearing stinks, no sense of smell, ilook like hell,my bodys drooping got truoble pooping ,so the golden years have come at last ? well the golden years can kiss my ass,

ken neil

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Amen to that, brudder. Amen.

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.asp

matt

Site Supporter
Ah, but at least you can look forward to all those SAGA holidays (s#x and games for the aged)[:p]

HEY DUDE............
afro.gif

norm

but at least your in a hot country

but i do agree you are proberly all of them lol

Datafile4.asp

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
norm wring that chickens neck and start waving over the wall again,or put it on the wall and we can throw things at it,ha ha ps your only as old as you feel,but i dont get the chance to feel often, l o l

Rum Runner

Apache

Yeah and this morning you do not want to know how old i feel. Our burglar alarm went off at 0230 this morning, and i was meant to be getting up at 0630 for some fishing, and guess what, waking up at 0230, couldnt get back to sleep and so consequently then fell asleep at about 0600, and woke up at 1000, missing the fishing. Typical! [:(]

Tight Lines,
Matt
headbang.gif beer-toast1.gif firedevil.gif DJ.gif alcoholic2.gif ladiesman.gif band.gif demonbat.gif
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Status
Not open for further replies.