Selby Canal

Spiro

Site Supporter
Oh damm ,just bought 10 bags,lol,which other waters are they used On ,can’t wait for the responses,😂

Nicky Dodds

Its always been a known fact, best winter bait on Selby canal... red jelly baby on a size 10, presented on far shelf, think Nicky was pulling your leg Spiro.
That's why I only had 2 left to give to that young lad! I'd been feeding heavy earlier. MT I'd appreciate it if you didnt divulge all secrets in future 👍

Nicky Dodds

Its always been a known fact, best winter bait on Selby canal... red jelly baby on a size 10, presented on far shelf, think Nicky was pulling your leg Spiro.
That must have been you watching us from the bypass bridge. Nobody else could have known I was using red...or was I?...

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Oh damm ,just bought 10 bags,lol,which other waters are they used On ,can’t wait for the responses,😂

My garden pond. Day ticket is two full bags providing they have numerous amounts of green ones in. 👍🤣🤣

Spiro

Site Supporter
That must have been you watching us from the bypass bridge. Nobody else could have known I was using red...or was I?...
Can’t divulge my sources,as I been warned Off,as hitman zero is on standby,so keeping low profile,😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Ah he’s secret mentor ,will do 😂

Tell Nicky when you see him next that a big bag of jelly babies might stop me posting the video I have of Phoebe kicking his arse with that famous fishing game. You wanna see the look of disgust on our Nicky’s face as he loses for ….. I think it’s the sixth time. 🎣🎣🤣🤣🤣

Nicky Dodds

Tell Nicky when you see him next that a big bag of jelly babies might stop me posting the video I have of Phoebe kicking his arse with that famous fishing game. You wanna see the look of disgust on our Nicky’s face as he loses for ….. I think it’s the sixth time. 🎣🎣🤣🤣🤣
It was only 5 get your facts right!