Selby Canal

Spiro

Site Supporter
Whilst out walking Selby tow path today,came across two guys fishing,I stopped and ask few questions as you do,first guy pointed to next peg and said he will know,I ambled to next peg,and it was Nicky Dodds,I said hello but he was to busy bagging up,not on fish but jelly baby’s,what a great knowledgeable and genuine guy,he gave me some smashing local venue info and few tips,so cheers Nicky hopefully see on canal again soon,

Spiro

Site Supporter
Not sure about that,!but he did have to bribe a young boy not to touch his fishing gear on bank ,by offering him not one but two jelly baby’s,method in kindness I thought to myself,

Spiro

Site Supporter
I will make it up,nip over to pontefract and get you both big stash from Haribo ,lol

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I will make it up,nip over to pontefract and get you both big stash from Haribo ,lol

🤣🤣. Too late. I’ve employed the forums very own marksman and Cher tribute fondler Ukzero1 to take you out …….. you dirty rat. Answer truthfully now. Did a certain Mr Dodds ask you if you wanted a Jelly Baby ? If he did and you declined his offer then I may just be able to call my hitman off. 😳🤣🤣

“ Peter come down from there I’ve a job for ya. “ 🙄

Nicky Dodds

Whilst out walking Selby tow path today,came across two guys fishing,I stopped and ask few questions as you do,first guy pointed to next peg and said he will know,I ambled to next peg,and it was Nicky Dodds,I said hello but he was to busy bagging up,not on fish but jelly baby’s,what a great knowledgeable and genuine guy,he gave me some smashing local venue info and few tips,so cheers Nicky hopefully see on canal again soon,
Good detailed report there Kenny apart from the omission of my specimen perch (got another after you left)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nicky was also polishing off what would have been your lemon drizzle cake as well...:oops::(
:eek:
pressing-button.jpg

Simon R

Site Supporter
Funnily enough Mr Dodds name came up in conversation in the tackle shop yesterday 😁

A certain mutual friend of ours said what a nice lad he was 😲 - he was in a particularly mellow mood for some reason - despite anticipating getting another kicking off Kayleigh in the Sessay silvers league match.

Simon

Nicky Dodds

Funnily enough Mr Dodds name came up in conversation in the tackle shop yesterday 😁

A certain mutual friend of ours said what a nice lad he was 😲 - he was in a particularly mellow mood for some reason - despite anticipating getting another kicking off Kayleigh in the Sessay silvers league match.

Simon
Mr Melton?

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Its always been a known fact, best winter bait on Selby canal... red jelly baby on a size 10, presented on far shelf, think Nicky was pulling your leg Spiro.