Selby 3 Lakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangrojack

after reading jamesy report on the venue i decided to give it ago.

im booked on for 24 hours this monday and was just wondering if anyone has any info on baits etc which may be of use.

regards
Phil

andycarper

Hi Phil

how did you get on? i've booked on for long weekend 14th sept. Did you get any tips on baits or tactics?

Regards Andy

s444mjt

hi mate do ya own thing done the specie thing for years and had some major hits doin just what i thought was the best thing loads of carpers would fish with a can of beans 4 a week if someone told em it was working and the bait companies love it. a new wonder boilie out every week my advice is steady away hemp and corn still takes a lot of fish so do dedras i like to fish natural baits and it may just be if every one else is on boilies the fish dont equate them with danger u can allways give it a go good luck mate

andycarper

cheers for that. I normally fish hemp but reading the club rules it says no particles so i presumed this meant hemp!! thanks for the advice anyway.
A lad i work with says his mate used to go quite a bit, said you've more chance of catching fishing away from the features as everybody fishes to them and the fish seem to be aware of it!! crafty buggers!

Status
Not open for further replies.