*** Secret Baits ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkylover

Ding Dang Do
Over the years I have got to know many other anglers through spending time on the banks of various waters. When Ive got to know some of them quite well, they can sometimes tell you what I call their secret baits. These are the baits that they only share with certain people, and ask you to tell know one. I have heard of some really daft secret baits in the past like dipping garden worms in chocolate for carp or fishing with sugar puffs. But I have also heard of some quite good fishing bait ideas like, throwing some sweet corn and hemp in the blender, then cupping this in and fishing meat over the top. Also adding various additives into the pellet pump before pumping some pellets.

My question is what secret baits have you been told in the past that sound like a cracked pot idea and what ones have you found work really well ???? come on now dont be shy were all one big happy family !!

joshjosh03

sory if this is me being slow, but i herd sum1 mention bronze maggots, they have probably changed it but the dye they use to make them bronze gives you cancer, i know someone that got cancer of bronze maggots, nasty stuff, i hope theyve changed it

me

Yesterday i was taking carp of the top with a piece of foam. I ran out of bread and floating pellet. I found a piece of foam and put it on mt hook and away i went. Every one was laughing but the soon shut their gobs as i started taking a carp a cast of the top again . It worked just as good as the bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.