Seat Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1406

Im looking to buy a new seat box so could anyone please suggest some very good seat boxes between the price of 200 - 300.

Im looking for one which has at least 1 side drawer, 2 front drawers and storage.

Any suggestions please ?[:)]

big cheese

Rob Nudd
ive got daiwa 100. 2 front draws and 3 side draws, good staorage at bottom and removable side try too

steve1406

Originally posted by big cheese

ive got daiwa 100. 2 front draws and 3 side draws, good staorage at bottom and removable side try too

Do you have a trolley for your box as im going to need a trolley for it ?

batman

Matchbox, sx4 system. 219 at the moment from their website.
The bottom one, http://www.matchboxtackle.eu/sx_seat_boxes.htm

steve1406

you can get the wheel kit for it 30-40 i think, or you can get a trolley,

ok i've had a look and it looks good and very cheap for the seat box and trolley ![:)]

have you had any problems with this seat box ?

thanks for your help

big cheese

Rob Nudd
no, none at all, cant fault it,best 200 quid i spent bear in mind im not a "every week match man" i do pleasure and the odd match.

Last edited:

steve1406

no, none at all, cant fault it,best 200 quid i spent bear in mind im not a "every week match man" i do pleasure and the odd match.

Thats good, and im a mtach fisherman so i go nearly every week and the seat box i have at the moment is rubbish, ive only had trouble ever since i brought it so thanks for your advice i will probaly buy this seat box now, it seems brilliant [:)]
tnaks !

sandy

look at the diawa 200 it comes with wheel kit 260 ish. ive got one and cant fault it!

steve1406

Originally posted by sandy

look at the diawa 200 it comes with wheel kit 260 ish. ive got one and cant fault it!

I must admit it does look good but the only problem with that seat box is that theres no no storage box, its only drawers. But thanks for the advice!

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
what sort of box do you want?

if its a full blown match type box

Ive got a Milo Mithos 1300, 2 front draws and a full width side one, gel type seat with extra pole rig double section, wheel kit, side tray, handle, pole rollers, cassette type footplate,double extending legs and a 8 section rocket launcher top kit roost

its got a detachable suitcase type box for reels and bigger stuff

its in vgc too, not that old, and the asking price might surprise you

its filling ! space too much at the moment, and i still prefer my boss box

PM me iffin your interested

jacksdar

Hello Steve,

I am currently selling my Brilo Box on an internet auction site. It is nearly new & one of the best boxes on the market. I did a review on here after I purchased it. Have a look...

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/99151

Regards,

jacksdar

multiplex

save up more mate and get a rive they are great however there is a daiwa boss box on ebay going very soon they are good also and you can use a normal cheap trolley to get it about hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.