Trade Sale Seat Box Cushions & Landing Net Handle Stink Bags

Midwater Brand Manager

Greetings,

With the usual support, assistance and Union flag waving from you guys (and permission from Dave, big thanks) we are hoping you will support British manufacture during these very difficult days.

Maggotdrowners and Midwater have always exchanged tight lines since 2006 and during these difficult days we hope you can continue to fly the flag for British manufacture. We know some of you have purchased Midwater Luggage products since 2006 and we sincerely thank you for your custom. Whether Midwater ( or other brands ), please support British made goods or encourage other brands to actually buy British made goods. British workers jobs depend upon it!!!

We make the following goods in England to the highest standards. We would say that so here is some Ebay feedback (unpaid words as anyone can pay for a review but ebayers are not paid).
Very fast great Ebayer top man brilliant product Super quality fantastic workmanship I thoroughly recommend this seller Fantastic quality, excellent service! 100% Brilliant very well made & "British" 4 days earlier than expected Great quality product - thank you!! Great product, well made, and more importantly, made in the UK

STANDARD SEAT BOX CUSHIONS. Every size possible.

LANDING NET & HANDLE STINK BAGS ( OTHER LONG EQUIPMENT) PADDED AND UNPADDED
You will land on the 42 inch page. Scroll about as we do 42, 54, 60 and huge 74 inch landing net bags from £7.25p

ANY Maggotdrowner that needs something of a bespoke nature, get in touch. Unlike some we are an actual British manufacturer. We have scissors, fabrics and a desire to make. You can ring us and say, I like your X, but can you make it 4 inch longer. We will answer, of course. Making things (not buying things from overseas) for anglers since 2005.

Tight lines and stay safe everyone.

Paul

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just to add my own personal feedback, having seen the quality of Paul's work in connection to an idea I had but didn't carry through, I can say you will not be disappointed.

Midwater Brand Manager

We are genuinely here to service the needs of our customers (the business makes money as a default). It is the Anglers support in their purchases that keeps any business afloat. We do not know how many Maggotdrowners have purchased from us over the years but I am sure there will be some that like you Dave, think what we do is value for money Thank you to every one our customers and tight lines during these difficult times. Fishing for me can be linked to my own mental health and I value it highly. Please buy British where you can.

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
@Midwater Brand Manager Paul the very best to your business going forward.
I just had a thought of an additional product you could add to your range that could be of use to many anglers.
Korum used to sell Chair & Net Bags but now are discontinued. They are ideal for the Roving Angler.
The Standard will take a Korum Supa-Lite Chair & XL all the other various Chairs.
I'm sure you could make a far durable & stronger one than them and also add a Bank Stick & Groundbait compartment.
As I say, just a thought but I hope it could be a runner for you.
All the Best
John

Midwater Brand Manager

@Midwater Brand Manager Paul the very best to your business going forward.
I just had a thought of an additional product you could add to your range that could be of use to many anglers.
Korum used to sell Chair & Net Bags but now are discontinued. They are ideal for the Roving Angler.
The Standard will take a Korum Supa-Lite Chair & XL all the other various Chairs.
I'm sure you could make a far durable & stronger one than them and also add a Bank Stick & Groundbait compartment.
As I say, just a thought but I hope it could be a runner for you.
All the Best
John
John,

Thanks for the well wishes and product idea. As you know we like to innovate rather than imitate. (that said there are obviously similarities between many products. Those of you who have been on here a while will remember the Midwater Netlugger as the forerunner to todays stink bags. Hard not to copy sometimes.) We will take a look though for you. Tight lines John and thank you for your considerations.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If anyone is wanting a Double Pole Roller bag take a look at these:

From £23.99 to £34.99 for the top spec

Midwater Brand Manager

If anyone is wanting a Double Pole Roller bag take a look at these:

From £23.99 to £34.99 for the top spec
Stole my thunder lol.

Midwater Brand Manager

Greetings,

For those of you that buy from the selling platform Ebay, the Double Pole Roller Bags are on there now.

They can be purchased cheaper directly from us www.midwater.co.uk but we appreciate many anglers have an ebay/paypal account. We have no plans to put them on Amazon so if any of you entrepreneurs want to corner the market on that particular platform feel free to get in touch with me.

Tight lines all.

Midwater Brand Manager

New padded seat ordered, my poor old derriere can no longer stand a day on a 20 year old Diawa plastic moulded box without me walking like John Wayne for the next few days :(
Big thanks for your support. Hope you measured the box for yourself to get a perfect-sized one. We offer a complete made-to-measure service so that an Angler can get a cushion regardless of what box they have (or in some cases have made themselves). For those that sit for longer sessions (or dare I say the older angler that likes a bit more comfort in the derriere area), we also have a super comfy cushion at twice the depth of the standard 5cm. The Midwater Comy Cushion is 10cm deep and constructed very differently. Midwater Comfy Cushions. Replacement Fishing Seat Box Cushions - 10cm

Tight lines and thanks again.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Not too bothered about perfect fit for the box, I'm more concerned about the old sweet cheeks lol. 10 cm might be a bit too much... I mean, I still have some form of fitness and at about 12 stone ish... I am hoping that 5cm would suffice? Poor old butt cheeks on hard cold plastic... Not a good thing!

Midwater Brand Manager

Not too bothered about perfect fit for the box, I'm more concerned about the old sweet cheeks lol. 10 cm might be a bit too much... I mean, I still have some form of fitness and at about 12 stone ish... I am hoping that 5cm would suffice? Poor old butt cheeks on hard cold plastic... Not a good thing!
I think anything will be an upgrade from nothing lol. Hope you like and thanks for the custom.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
One's rumpa pa pa is recovering! Looking forward to the new pad arriving. Its first outing will probably be on the Fur N Feather match in April as work is a bit bonkers right now.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
So, the padded seat for my ancient Diawa moulded plastic box arrived on Friday. It's a thing of beauty. Although I have yet to use it on the aforementioned box what I have been doing is using it on the dining chair and my gaming chair where I spend many hours of an evening.
I was quite hesitant in ordering the 5cm version as I was sceptical that it could be comfortable at that depth for a prolonged period. I was wrong and it is!
It just gently moulds to ones posterior, no sudden whoosh of air nor "bottoming" out when you come to sit, it just accepts the load and it does it gracefully. The recovery time of the cushion is near instant. It just springs back up! No messing about, by the time you have stood up to look, it is flat once again.. Park ones derriere back on it and its like magic, ones cheeks are once again given the same support.
One other aspect I really like is the cushion doesn't rise up and bite you. It takes the centre load and distributes it without the outer edges rising up into the underneath of your thighs causing pressure and numbness.
What more can I say? It's going to save my poor old rhum pa pa from a battering, it's beautifully made and it's made in the UK from a British company.

Bloody brilliant!

I would suggest that Midwater if they can, turn up at the Fur N Feather match and hand a few testing samples of their various wares out for trial...

Munchy

Midwater Brand Manager

Munchy,
Thank you for your exceptional review of our humble cushion. We make no attempts to compromise on quality, putting the Angler (and use) first. All I can say is the 10cm Super Comfy Midwater Cushion is better! It is even constructed so that the Angler can change just the seating foam (which itself is covered in robust nylon) giving a product that would last and last. Truly a value for money product.

Thank you for your purchase which helps secure British jobs. Midwater Luggage is at your service.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
It's an honest and unbiased review, if it was rubbish I would say so. Suffice to say it has passed the Munchy rear of the year test!

Midwater Brand Manager

Lol. I never knew there was a Munchy, "Rear of the Year" award. Now I do though, I am forced to have to enter our Midwater Comfy Cushion! I am sending you a 10cm one (no charge). When it arrives, please compare and contrast in the same manner and let us know IF the Midwater Comfy Cushion passes the rear of the year test.

to be continued.......

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Well not one to look a horse, gift, thing mouth or whatever it is I shall certainly trial it and give an unbiased review. Thank you very much, I guess I better get Munching those biscuits and cakes quick style if I'm to put it under any pressure!!